Established in 1978, Dustcheck -part of Filtermist International – provide effective bespoke solutions for all dust control and containment requirements through clever innovative design and efficient manufacture and installation.
Dustcheck supplies a leading range of cartridge, bag and panel filter products to the dust control industry and is widely recognised as a leading innovator; consistently developing new technology for the industry.
Operating from purpose built premises which combines modern office and manufacturing facilities, Dustcheck offer customers the best all round service – from design, development, manufacturing and installation to after sales services.
Dustcheck holds ISO9001 accreditation and Dustcheck systems and solutions meet or exceed legislative standards for both dust control and collection. All Dustcheck filters come with ATEX rated options meaning potentially explosive and volatile products can be handled safely and they can also be built to comply with Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations (DSEAR) where applicable.
Other legislation our equipment can comply with includes:
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Our equipment is designed and manufactured to meet the ‘Control of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) guidance
- Environmental Protection Act (EPA)
- We build our filter units and specify the correct filter element media to ensure you will meet ‘The Environmental Protection Act1990’ (EPA) for waste management and control of emissions into the environment
- We follow the Controlling airborne contaminants at work guidance in specifying your LEV system
- A Dustcheck filtration unit will help you meet the EH40/2005 Workplace exposure limits
- Safe Contractor
- We have the recognised accreditation for safe working practices
- Industry Best Practice
- Dustcheck are prominent in a number of industry associations, initiatives and guidance bodies which are working to promote best practice in the design and manufacture, installation and operation and ongoing inspection and maintenance of process filtration and LEV extraction Visit Extraction Manufacturers and Designers Association (EMADA) website here or Solids Handling and Processing Industry Association (SHAPA) here
The Filtermist Group
Multi Fan Systems
Multi Fan Systems provides customised air movement, filtration and extraction systems for VOC abatement, centralised vacuuming and conveying, ventilation and cooling, and production waste and trim extraction.
Established in 2001, Multi Fan Systems was acquired by Filtermist in November 2016 and is now co-located with Filtermist in Telford. It acquired Modus Air Ltd in October 2017 as part of strategic growth plans. More information can be found by visiting www.multifansystems.co.uk.
Bristol T&G International GmbH
German company Bristol T&G International GmbH was established in Dombühl, in Central Franconia in 1982. The company manufactures its own range of electrostatic oil mist filters and has distributed Filtermist oil mist collectors in Germany for more than 20 years. More details can be found at www.bristolfilter.de/en/.
- Last order dates for 2017 delivery of Dustcheck spares - LAST ORDER DATE FOR – STOCK ITEMS Friday 15th December 2017 Items will be despatched on Monday 18th December. LAST ORDER DATE FOR – NON-STOCK ITEMS Thursday 23rd November 2017 Items will be despatched as soon as available* An … Continue reading
- ‘Spare’ a thought for Lisa this Autumn as she heads out on the road! - After nearly ten years as one of our Aftermarket Administrators Lisa Spooner is taking her knowledge of spare parts and servicing out on the road. During October and November we can arrange for Lisa to call in for a chat … Continue reading
- Dustcheck acquired by Filtermist International Ltd - Stoke-on-Trent based dust removal expert Dustcheck Limited is delighted to announce that it has been acquired by industrial air filtration specialist Filtermist International, part of the Swedish Absolent Group. Established in 1978, Dustcheck manufactures industrial dust collectors and industrial air … Continue reading