As part of the Company’s continuing growth and development plans we now have a requirement within our Workshop Facility in Fenton, Stoke-on-Trent for a Welder / Fabricator.
Dustcheck is the UK’s leading manufacturer of quality industrial dust collectors and air filtration systems. Through 40 years’ experience the Company has a long established expertise in the use of innovative design and manufacturing to produce bespoke solutions across a very varied client base.
Main duties include:
- Fabricating Mild Steel and Stainless Steel units
- To work from engineering drawings
- Visual inspection of parts
- Some site work may be required
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- MIG welding
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment
- Good communications skills at all levels
- Works well under pressure
- Flexible in their approach and attitude
- Competent to work alone and as part of a team
- MIG welding
- TIG welding
This Job Description is not exhaustive. It will also be subject to periodic review and may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business and/or the changing nature of the Welder / Fabricator role. This is an interesting and varied opportunity in an expanding company, we offer excellent working conditions and competitive rates of pay.
If you would like to apply your enthusiasm to this interesting and varied role, and have the versatility to thrive within a dynamic and growing small-Company environment we look forward to hearing from you.
Email your CV to:
Christian Taylor, Production Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your CV to:
Dustcheck Limited, Environmental House, Oldfields Business Park, Galveston Grove, Fenton, Stoke-on-Trent ST4 3PE.