Down Draught Benches – Introducing Clearflow
The Clearflow Series is a range of mobile down draught benches to suit most applications. With self-contained extraction technology within the bench, this compact unit is suitable for dust and fume producing applications where dust load is low. Typical applications include dressing, fettling, welding, soldering, de-burring etc.
For more information download our Clearflow Product Leaflethere
The Clearflow Series is a range of mobile down draught benches to suit most applications. Clearflow draws air and contaminants away from the operator and down towards its surface creating a down draught flow in the work zone.
The contaminated air flows through the filter elements and the clean air is then recirculated back into the production area.
With self-contained extraction technology within the bench, this compact unit is completely mobile and suitable for dust and fume producing applications where dust load is low and where fixed extraction isnâ€™t a viable or cost effective solution.
- Simple â€˜plug-in and goâ€™ unit – most units can be plugged in to a 13a socket
- Rugged carbon steel painted construction with optional stainless steel work surfaces where required
- Various sizes to suit most applications including a heavy duty version for heavy components
- Self-contained design c/w integral fansets, control and filter condition indicator
- Integral discharge deflector to remove operator â€˜cold spotsâ€™
- Mobile, lockable castor wheels
- Compact design – can fit into any workshop without the need for rearranging work space
- Minimal maintenance requirements and fast and easy element removal/ replacement – saves man hours and money
- Eliminates production area contamination – saving cleaning time
- Protects operators – ensures compliance with COSHH regulations
- Stainless steel work surfaces
- Filter medias to suit most applications, dusts and fumes
- Side shrouds and/or knee space for â€˜seatedâ€™ type applications available
- ATEX options available