The Maxibag Series (SFKB) of reverse jet cleaning tubular bag dust collector units offers an alternative solution to cartridge type filters. The unit uses tubular sock filter elements with a very simple ‘snap-lok’ locating system. The range is massively diverse with choices of bag length and depth to suit all planning-in and process requirements. Standard bin and other hopper discharge options are available.
Need Advice? Talk to an expert today.
Speak to one of our experienced team for help and guidance by calling 01782 599454.
We’re available Monday-Thursday, 8.30am-5pm and Friday until 2.30pm.
- Rugged carbon steel painted construction with option for stainless steel and weatherproofing
- Filter area from 7.2 to 972m2
- Standard collection bin with ‘Reverse cam’ bin locating technology
- Up to +/- 0.05 Bar(g) operating pressure rating
- 0.35 Bar(g) pressure shock resistant (PSR) as standard
- Bag length and depth to suit customer planning-in requirements
- Differential pressure (clean on demand) controller and fan starter/control panel options
- ATEX options with integral explosion relief (horizontal and vertical)
- Assisted discharge systems (vibratory and fluidisation) for poorly flowing materials
- Ease of installation even on restricted sites – makes planning easy and saves time
- High efficiency and low emissions to atmosphere and guarantees air quality – protects personnel and ensures compliance with COSHH and EPA regulations