Taking a given particle size and required collection efficiency, the CycloVents typically require 25% less pressure loss and hence less power than a single or conventional multi-stage venturi scrubber. The ability of the CycloVent to operate at a lower pressure loss has been consistently demonstrated in successful applications in the UK and in pilot plant testing. Alternatively a CycloVent will achieve a significantly greater collection efficiency than a conventional venturi scrubber operating at the same pressure loss.
Need Advice? Talk to an expert today.
Speak to one of our experienced team for help and guidance by calling 01952 290500.
We’re available Monday-Thursday, 8.15am-4.30pm and Friday until 3.15pm.
- Self-induced spray wet collector ranging from 0.5m³/s to 17m³/s
- Efficiency levels up to 99.7%
- Available with automatic sludge removal
- Suitable for hazardous application
- Manufactured from heavy gauge sheets for extended durability
- Suitable for chemical dosing
- Low energy usage compared to similar technology
|Model||Filter Areas||Data Sheet|
You might also be interested in…