The CFC 328 Series is a range of non-self-cleaning in-line protection filters designed to provide ‘secondary’ protection to process air systems. The rugged carbon steel painted construction is typically fitted downstream of a primary venting filter. The CFC can provide protection to exhauster units on vacuum conveying systems, or prevent emissions to atmosphere in the event of a primary filter fault.
Need Advice? Talk to an expert today.
Speak to one of our experienced team for help and guidance by calling 01782 599454.
We’re available Monday-Thursday, 8.30am-5pm and Friday until 2.30pm.
- Filter area from 4 to 100m²
- Filter medias to suit all applications and products
- Filter efficiencies up to H14 HEPA class
- Optional stainless steel (all grades)
- Optional weatherproof solutions
- ATEX options available
- Optional safe change filter removal replacement
- Prevents emissions to atmosphere and guarantees air quality – to ensure compliance with COSHH and EPA regulations
- Minimal maintenance, reduces housekeeping, downtime and saves money
- High efficiency – protects environment and personnel