The IPF 328 Series is a range of non-self-cleaning inlet protection filters designed to protect and clean airflow into a production process. Typical uses are on vacuum conveying intake applications, exhauster vacuum break systems and vessel breather applications.
Need Advice? Talk to an expert today.
Speak to one of our experienced team for help and guidance by calling 01782 599454.
We’re available Monday-Thursday, 8.30am-5pm and Friday until 2.30pm.
- Rugged carbon steel painted construction
- Filter area from 5 to 20m²
- Filter medias to suit all applications and products
- Filter efficiencies up to H14 HEPA class
- Optional stainless steel construction (all grades)
- Optional weatherproofing
- ATEX options available
- Guaranteed process air quality – reducing product contamination
- High efficiency and minimal maintenance – saves money
|Model||Filter Areas||Data Sheet|
|IPF 328||2.5 – 20m²||D116|