The Vesvent Series is a range of single cartridge, reverse jet cleaning venting filters. The rugged carbon steel The Vesvent Series is a range of single cartridge, reverse jet cleaning venting filters. The rugged carbon steel painted units can be used for a variety of applications including venting of vessels being filled mechanically or via gravity from an upstream process (replacing the typical ‘floppy sock’). They can also be used effectively for venting of rotary valves on positive pressure pneumatic conveying systems.
Need Advice? Talk to an expert today.
Speak to one of our experienced team for help and guidance by calling 01782 599454.
We’re available Monday-Thursday, 8.30am-5pm and Friday until 2.30pm.
- Filter area from 0.3 to 10m²
- 0.5 to +0.5 Bar(g) operating pressure rating (higher available on request)
- 1 Bar(g) pressure shock resistant (PSR) as standard
- Optional stainless steel construction (all grades
- Weatherproofing options
- Differential pressure (clean on demand) controller options
- ATEX options available
- Range of cartridge formats to suit most dust requirements
- Minimal maintenance and easy element replacement – reduces downtime and saves money
- Reliable operation and long filter life
- High efficiency guarantees air quality, eliminates production contamination, protects environment and personnel
- Conical filter technology for enhanced cleaning – prolongs filter life