Down Draught Benches
Clear Flow Series
The Clear Flow Series is a range of self-contained mobile down draught benches to suit most applications. With self-contained extraction technology within the bench, this compact unit is suitable for dust and fume producing applications where dust load is low. Typical applications include dressing, fettling, welding, soldering, de-burring etc.
Data sheet: D210
Various options available including;
- Simple ‘plug-in and go’ unit
- Rugged carbon steel painted construction with optional stainless steel work surfaces where required
- Various sizes to suit most applications including a heavy duty version
- Filter medias to suit most applications, dusts and fume
- Self-contained design c/w integral fansets, control and filter condition indicator
- Integral discharge deflector to remove operator ‘cold spots’
- Mobile, lockable castor wheels
- Side shrouds and/or knee space for seated-type applications available
- ATEX options available
- Compact design – can fit into any workshop without the need for rearranging work space
- Minimal maintenance requirements and fast and easy element removal/replacement – saves man hours and money
- Eliminates production area contamination – saving cleaning time and man hours
- Protects operators – ensures compliance with COSHH regulations.
Food Case Studies
Special Food Filter PDF – Download
Special Filter PDF – Download
Please note you must be logged in to download files. If you are not logged in clicking the download link will direct you to the login page. Not registered? sign up here
Explosion Protection of Small Vessel
Dustcheck has always complied with the state of the art knowledge and legislation, and provided explosion protection, where it is justified.
Filter Cleaning Process
Efficient cleaning needs research, our cleaning systems match the filter elements ensuring optimum operating conditions for air volume, energy and element life.