The Clearflow Series is a range of mobile down draught benches to suit most applications. With self-contained extraction technology within the bench, this compact unit is suitable for dust and fume producing applications where dust load is low. Typical applications include dressing, fettling, welding, soldering, de-burring etc.
Need Advice? Talk to an expert today.
Speak to one of our experienced team for help and guidance by calling 01782 599454.
We’re available Monday-Thursday, 8.30am-5pm and Friday until 2.30pm.
- Simple ‘plug-in and go’ unit
- Rugged carbon steel painted construction with optional stainless steel work surfaces where required
- Various sizes to suit most applications including a heavy duty version
- Filter medias to suit most applications, dusts and fume
- Self-contained design c/w integral fansets, control and filter condition indicator
- Integral discharge deflector to remove operator ‘cold spots’
- Mobile, lockable castor wheels
- Side shrouds and/or knee space for ‘seated’ type applications available
- ATEX options available
- Compact design – can fit into any workshop without the need for rearranging work space
- Minimal maintenance requirements and fast and easy element removal / replacement – saves man hours and money
- Eliminates production area contamination – saving cleaning time
- Protects operators – ensures compliance with COSHH regulations
|Model||Filter Areas||Data Sheet|